BAS ITG is growing rapidly within tech and digital innovation, business development and design. We are now looking for another experienced UI/UX Designer with the right set of skills and attitude to create an amazing app- and web designs for our clients.
You are a highly skilled individual who has a proven track record and takes pride in bringing high-quality design to market, enjoys learning and applying new technologies, and thrives in a global and local work environment.
Come join us! Please email your application directly to our Creative Director / email@example.com
- Work closely with the Project Managers and design teams to build world-class products
- Improve the product through user studies and data analysis
- Execute visual design from concept to final hand-off
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user researched and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standard
- Proven UI experience (mobile & web)
- Excellent visual design skills
- Strong portfolio
- Cross platform App and web design experience
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or any other visual design and wireframing tools
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent time management skills
- Good spirit and team player
BAS ITG is a fast growing company focusing on tech and digital innovation, business development and design. We are helping startups to market leaders finding new revenue streams through innovative solutions. From smartphones to air purifiers, from fashion to streaming media, from shopping centers to eye-wear.
BAS ITG has grown with over 160 % the last year and is now 20 people. We are part of the BAS Group and are based right in central Stockholm in a fantastic new office.