As an Interaction Designer at BAS ITG you’ll work closely with creative directors, visual designers and engineers to define the user experience of software services (web, apps) and hardware IoT products. You’re responsible for taking business needs and product requirements and transform them into user-focused and intuitive digital, web, mobile, and product experiences. You will translate the vision into pixel perfect design, to be implemented by our developers.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Identify user interface requirements; help define project approach and user experience strategy
- Translate conceptual design into pixel perfect designs
- Work with visual designers to refine the interactive experience and produce designs consistent with the company brand
- Develop prototypes ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to high-fidelity designs (using Sketch, InVision, etc.) that represent both the visual identity and interaction model required to ensure user success
- Work closely with (local and remote) engineers to implement and deliver the final product