BAS ITG is growing rapidly within tech innovation, internet of things, retail and media. We are now looking for another experienced Technical Project Manager with the right sets of skills and attitude and a great knowledge about media technology.
You are probably a highly skilled individual who has a proven track record and takes pride in bringing high-quality products quickly to market, enjoys learning and applying new technologies, and thrives in a global and local work environment.
- Independently create and update plans that achieve project objectives
- Requirements management and technical direction support
- Identify / track key milestones, evaluate / obtain / manage resources
- Define tasks, drive assignments, and manage progress
- Identify risks and develop / execute risk management plans
- Resolve issues with creativity and persistence, and create long term improvement plans
- Interact with suppliers and vendors
- Regularly provide senior management with project status reports
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure project is delivered according to requirements
- Assist in improving existing working models, processes, and help feedback to improve infrastructure
- M.Sc within data, media or telecommunications engineering
- 4+ years within the media industry, preferably working with Video On Demand
- Good knowledge of video streaming and DRM technologies
- Good knowledge of UX/UI for B2C products
- Some programming knowledge is a plus
- Good analytical skills, i.e. must be able to understand complex technical systems and identify possible issues, solutions, improvements.
- Good organizational and communication skills. Need to be able to coordinate multi-vendor global teams and cross-department resources.
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Quantifiable sense of humour
BAS ITG is a fast growing company focusing on tech and digital innovation, business development and design. We are helping startups to market leaders finding new revenue streams through innovative solutions. From smartphones to air purifiers, from fashion to streaming media, from shopping centers to eye wear.
BAS ITG has grown with over 500 % the last 3 years and are now 20 people. We are based right in central Stockholm and are a truly global and local mix of people.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com